kurt equivalent for english (1 Viewer)

skzzks

HSC
does an english coaching centre thats like a kurt equivalent exist? if not are there any that are kind of on the same level as dr du/ngo/kurt?

Last edited:

uniqueusername1

HSC
does an english coaching centre thats like a kurt equivalent exist? if not are there any that are kind of on the same level as dr du/ngo/kurt?
Mate i don't know what this Kurt place is.

But, I have been to Matrix and its quite good.

I was fortunate enough to get a good teacher who carried me from a solid 12 to 17. However, keep in mind this was online so I just sent him multiple drafts until he said i was writing better.

Maybe you could consider Matrix. They get you to think about more complex ideas.

Or just go private.

NOTE: I only did MOD A there as MOD B was not offered because our school choose some random text.

skzzks

HSC
Mate i don't know what this Kurt place is.

But, I have been to Matrix and its quite good.

I was fortunate enough to get a good teacher who carried me from a solid 12 to 17. However, keep in mind this was online so I just sent him multiple drafts until he said i was writing better.

Maybe you could consider Matrix. They get you to think about more complex ideas.

Or just go private.

NOTE: I only did MOD A there as MOD B was not offered because our school choose some random text.
i see. i’m mainly looking for a place to be pushed further because at the moment i’m in top english class and achieving good marks

uniqueusername1

HSC
i see. i’m mainly looking for a place to be pushed further because at the moment i’m in top english class and achieving good marks
Oh your in year 9 lol. Man if i were you I would just be chilling right now. But, since you want to sharpen your already strong english skills maybe you should just get a tutor. Get a high achieving one so they can help you take your essays to the next level.

idkkdi

HSC
delta?
not too sure what happened to them tho.

might be good trying to get a private tutor.

skzzks

HSC
Oh your in year 9 lol. Man if i were you I would just be chilling right now. But, since you want to sharpen your already strong english skills maybe you should just get a tutor. Get a high achieving one so they can help you take your essays to the next level.
thank you! i was thinking about getting a private tutor so yeah i’ll definitely consider what you said

skzzks

HSC
delta?

delta seems dodgy with everything that happened to them lmao but yeah i think private sounds good thank you

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
delta?

Hey idkkdi,

Delta is operating routinely! We withdrew from social media a few years ago for a number of reasons:
  1. [Main reason] We already get more enquiries than we can handle through word-of-mouth recommendations.
  2. We were rendered vulnerable to abusive conduct on Facebook comments following the absolutely false allegations made about us underpaying staff in 2019. It's somewhat ironic because the situation is literally the opposite: our staff have always been paid extremely well (very likely the highest remuneration of any tuition firm by a fair margin) to perform at the standard Delta requires.
  3. It's just easier. Maintaining a cohesive social media presence interferes with our current workflow, which is purely academically oriented.
Delta's website has contact information if you'd like to make an enquiry.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
delta seems dodgy with everything that happened to them lmao but yeah i think private sounds good thank you
Hey skzzks,

We're a lot of things but I assure you, we're not dodgy.

You're more than welcome to visit our centre, speak to our staff, inspect our material and see how we operate (just send me a PM to organise). This would allow you to form your own valid opinion about Delta.

skzzks

HSC
Hey skzzks,

We're a lot of things but I assure you, we're not dodgy.

You're more than welcome to visit our centre, speak to our staff, inspect our material and see how we operate (just send me a PM to organise). This would allow you to form your own valid opinion about Delta.
good to know, thank you and i apologise for saying that delta is dodgy, i’m sure it is excellent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)