Banned
HSC
Ditch Kylie, wife 'begs' hubby

Paul Kent in London
May 14, 2007 01:00am

Article from:
Font size: + -
Send this article: Print Email

THE pregnant wife of the man Kylie Minogue has been holidaying with has broken down and begged for him to come home, as friends reveal he is a serial womaniser with a passion for celebrities.
A distraught Laura Dahm - who is eight months pregnant to film director Alexander Dahm, 39 - has broken her silence to say she has no choice but to believe her husband after he told her he was not having an affair with Minogue.
"It has been a week of hell," she said.
"I am supposed to be enjoying the last few weeks of my pregnancy, getting ready for our baby.
"Instead, I am crying and constantly on the phone begging him to come home as he is being accused of sleeping with one of the world's biggest stars.
"He has begged me to believe him that there is nothing between him and Kylie and I have no choice but to believe him."
Mrs Dahm's concerns appear well-founded. Her husband had flings with a Hollywood actress and a South American TV writer before breaking their hearts.
He also has boasted to friends about his friendship with Minogue.
According to London's Sunday Mirror, he told one friend: "We have been having a telephone romance since we met."
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,23663,21725894-10388,00.html

If the allegations were true I will never buy her music again. I will download it from the internet illegally and bankrupt her. ;)

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Kylie's overrated in both music and news. Doesn't make a single bit of difference to this to Britney's meltdown.

All this is is just, melodramtic SOBs.

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
As if Kylie needs people to buy her records anyway, she's rich as fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)