Lack Of Identification? (1 Viewer)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
My exam didn't have any identification checking.

They just told us to find our seats and sit down.

Aren't they supposed to do some sort or check? Or that means I can get someone else to do my exam.

kouri

well w t f
HSC
haha thats what i thought..
i thought they took our photos for SOMETHING at least... Oo

EDIT: unless they check it up stage or something.. OO one by one..wow..

s2ophie

HSC
at our school the lady walked around with our photos and check us all out individually

^___^
HSC
our sitting was done already..so when we get called into the room, we sit in the next available sit...and wolla, the sit has got my name on it

bails

We had our number and name on the desk and that was all. didnt check id and why did they want photos of us if they didnt use them like they said they would. im so confused!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
no checking for us, but the teacher was there watching us go in

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
we had to sit in seats with our name and number. and abotu 3 weeks ago we had to sign our name next to a pic of us. and when we get into exam there is a blue card and we have to write our name, number, how many books we did, and sign it, and our supervisors sign it. i thought everyone did that???

hehe and we had to sit in the desks....and my desk collapsed in the AOS paper!! so damn funny...it kept leaning and leaning and then boom! luckily as it fell my chair legs caught it and stopped in completly collapsing...but grrr it happened 3 damn times!!
so the next exam, as we came in, i moved my chair leg and let it completly collapse-hugest booom noise...so damn funny!!

muahhh evil desk!!

but they took it away and gave me a new one. boo hoo...

binboy

HSC
did u guys and gals get a blue card u had to fill out ?? we got one of them and i think thats how they identify you - via ur siggie on the page and then the one that got submtted before to em.

scottish_lass

yea we had organised seating with our pictures on the desk- htey checked we were the people in the photo and signed it- ALSO had blue ID forms...

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
at our school the supervisor got cranky that no one had brought their student ids.. didnt know we had to, but for the first exam they went around and checked us with the forms we signed a couple of weeks ago with our photos on them.
we've got our name and number on our desk too..

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah we got those blue cards, everyone does. But I have been just initialling it, only realised yesterday that the supervisor probably checks it against the signatures we submitted a little while ago. But meh.

The supervisor has photos of everyone. If anything seems suss they can check it in a second. And its all well and good to send someone in there to do your exam for you, but would the other students sit there and not say anything if a stranger sat at your desk and did your exam? I don't think so. And if the kids didn't say anything the teachers sure would.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Actually I think they do check.

I was doing my exam and I saw them walking around with those photo ID's. I guess it is an easier time to check people without wasting time.

Damn! I wanted Lazarus to do my Maths exam haha :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)