Late Night Poker (1 Viewer)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Does anyone watch this kinda odd show? I think it's good to watch while you're doing something else and you can look up once in a while. It's also interesting in a kind of curiosity way cause if you've never seen something like it before, you just want to sit there and see how the producers manage to pull it off to be interesting.

Auto Wah

i love that show, i watch it almost every week. It makes me feel like a professional poker player, that's some real inspiration right there. That's where i learned bluffing from.

now this is one of the shows that's more educating than those stupid shows on ABC "about the movies" stupid movie reviewing shows.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
ive missed it every time, i keep forgettin :(
ive seen it once and it was pretty cool

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
best show ever, but i think these last few weeks have been repeats..

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Last night was dissapointing for me ~~ the Asian came from the same city I did ~~ anyways I love the show ~~ picking up a few key techiques on the way ;)

I love playing in poker tournaments ;)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I was just randomly flicking channels before I decided to go the sleep. And I got hooked. And poker is making more sense, as well as bluffing.

I reckon the Asian guy lost badly in the mind games, cos when he decided to call the bluffs he got rorted big each time. Although, his final move with a pair 3 wasn't that bad, imo.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
flyin' said:
I was just randomly flicking channels before I decided to go the sleep. And I got hooked. And poker is making more sense, as well as bluffing.

I reckon the Asian guy lost badly in the mind games, cos when he decided to call the bluffs he got rorted big each time. Although, his final move with a pair 3 wasn't that bad, imo.

Yep ~~ its all usally in the mind ~~ although luck helps alot too ~~ any pair is very playable ~~ it there wasnt a K or Q on the community crads or a 3 on the turn or river then He'd win but thats poker and the German or Swedeish guy outplayed him near the end :eek:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
wouldnt your face be intense if there were a fair few quid up for the takin'? mine would be! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)