Late Night With Conan O'Brien (1 Viewer)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
Are there any fans of this show? best damn show on tv in my opinion, conan is the funniest person today. fans come in here and discuss ur fave conan stuff.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
conan is mad. i watch his show most nights, unless i got somethin on the next day. the best part is the monolgue, he comes up with the most random, but funny stuff. and he knows when the jokes suck, so he bags himself out.
Plus i reckon he is better than Jay Leno, though Jay does have better guests on his show.

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I like his Trump impression. I don't watch Late Night every single day, but I haven't seen him do it for a while, boo...

'if they mated' and celebrity survey are both good. The best bits were when he had that Walker Texas Ranger lever a month or so ago, where he would randomly pull it and a cheesy clip would play.

Sometimes I think he tries a little too hard to be funny, though...I don't know if that's a good or bad thing...

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
nah even when he isnt funny he is still funnier than anyother talkshow host. oh the walker lever god how good was that. i just love his humour so odd, he was a writer on the simpsons so that explains his range of comedy.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
some of the stuff he does, its so stupid that its funny...... my fav segment is the frakenstein one, cant remember what its called, oh and the walker texas ranger lever, that was a classic!!

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
he is the best talk show host ever. What makes him good is that he is actually funny as apposed to leno & letterman. God i hate letterman, i watched it today and did not laugh once. Pathetic.

I love his interviews with Arnold, lol. Walker Texas Ranger is so good as well. After watching the clips on conan i went to blockbuster and hired out some Chuck Norris movies, my god they are bad. I recommend "The Octagon" if you want to watch something really really bad and Lone Wolf McQuade is just horrible.

Did you guys hear that Conan is taking over for Leno in 2009 on the tonight show?
That will be cool.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i dont see the funny side in it?
whenever i watch it, it is fairly boring

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
he's got the best late night tv band.

that satelite tv segment from a few weeks ago was classic. the malaysian apprentice with the child labour kids making shoes, too funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)