• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Law Readings- Please help! (1 Viewer)

m@ds

I was really sick on Thursday and couldn't make it to the Law Info session...I didn't realise how important it was and by the sounds of it I missed out on a whole chunk of stuff. Can someone please help? Where can I get these readings? Should I have my textbooks ready?

I am already freaking out about law and it seems I'm already behind. Please help me out!

HSC
Err you should have rang the university. I didnt go to orientation cos i couldnt be assed (commerce was a fucking joke). I rang the uni and they said just come in and pick up the handbook.

Go to the law office (in the Mckinnon *sp*) building and say u missed orientation. The subject outline and required textbooks r in that.

BTW: Has anyone seen we have an ESSAY DUE in week 2! WTF!?!?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Where does it say that? Im looking at the assessment outline and the first one I can see is an essay worth 20% due in week 6. Only 1200 words---thats not physically possible!

Mads: you didn't miss that much, you need to go down to the uni book shop and get the LLB100 book of readings (its a purple book made by the uni) and the textbook. Read 'week one' from the book of readings, and pages 9-31 in the textbook. Its pretty basic stuff (particularly if you did legal) and you could probably get through the lecture without having read it....just make sure you do it by the time tutes start.

santaslayer

HSC
he meant for LLB 110 (Legal research and writing)
theres an assingment due in week 2 but the word length is only 300 words, thats like what ? 2 paragraphs ?

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by m@ds
I was really sick on Thursday and couldn't make it to the Law Info session...I didn't realise how important it was and by the sounds of it I missed out on a whole chunk of stuff. Can someone please help? Where can I get these readings? Should I have my textbooks ready?

I am already freaking out about law and it seems I'm already behind. Please help me out!
dont worry......textbooks only need to be purchased after the first lecture so dont freak out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)