Law (2 Viewers)

enlargedthroat

HSC
Are there any prerequisites for Bachelor of Law degrees? Like anything common like maybe legal studies or business or smth? Everywhere I look I cant seem to find anything about it and I cant even find it on the uni websites.

Shavi Masee

HSC
From what I know there aren't any prerequisites. There's just the Law admissions test that you gotta sit for UNSW, not sure abt USYD.
Legal studies I think will give you a gist of what type of stuff you go through but isn't necessary. However if you want to do law/something else, that other course may have prerequisites.

coolascucumber

HSC
No prerequisites, none of the high school subjects really help with law in university and legal studies isn't that similar - from what I have read.

Whatmathsdoineed

HSC
Are there any prerequisites for Bachelor of Law degrees? Like anything common like maybe legal studies or business or smth? Everywhere I look I cant seem to find anything about it and I cant even find it on the uni websites.
legal studies maybe assists you with like the very introductory course for law (barely)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)