Leadership speech with an image (please help me) (2 Viewers)

yourlocaliga

HSC
N/A
hi guys so for my leadership speech we have to pick an image as a stimulus and talk about how it highlights something about us and our understanding of leadership, but i have no clue what to do does anyone have any ideas 😭😭

i know theres a guy doing an oak tree and HES SO SMART FOR THAT but im not him and i dont have an amazing idea(yet)

if anyone can pretty please help i will pay you in my gratitude points

zepplu

HSC
hi guys so for my leadership speech we have to pick an image as a stimulus and talk about how it highlights something about us and our understanding of leadership, but i have no clue what to do does anyone have any ideas 😭😭

i know theres a guy doing an oak tree and HES SO SMART FOR THAT but im not him and i dont have an amazing idea(yet)

im sorry but how does an oak tree represent something about leadership 💀

yourlocaliga

HSC
N/A
im sorry but how does an oak tree represent something about leadership 💀
like something about the roots being really strong and it surviving really long??? someone gave me a really good explanation of his thingy but i forgot and I DONT KNOW HONESTLY

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
OMG I HAVE AN IDEA. you could do something like rain or the sun?? you shine/rain on everyone to help them grow into thriving individuals?? the sun probably sounds nicer tbh. i think that’d be really cool

C_master

HSC

damn ouch we have it so easy here

idkkdi

HSC

the magic school bus

amatterra

HSC

gigachad

yourlocaliga

HSC
N/A
OMG I HAVE AN IDEA. you could do something like rain or the sun?? you shine/rain on everyone to help them grow into thriving individuals?? the sun probably sounds nicer tbh. i think that’d be really cool
WAIT THATS SO SMART OMG THANK YOU

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
WAIT THATS SO SMART OMG THANK YOU
Idk. Might just be me but I feel it might be a little cliche to talk about you being a 'sun'. Paints the wrong picture. Get a picture up, anything really, even some street photography online of maybe some blurred image of a car window when theres hella fog bc it'll bring in insight that blur symbolizes the fast-paced nature of decision-making and the need for adaptability

spiderfan44

HSC
visual arts finally comes in hand!!!

uh maybe u could do some shit about mangroves. them fuckers gotta root in the ocean first. they also adaptable and shit like a leader gotta be, they roots fucked up bcuz it has to adapt to the rising and falling tide, like how ur boss may be ugly but its bcuz they stay up all night working or whatvever and they making sacrifices for u . they unique and shit bcuz theyre an aquatic tree, while most trees are on the land, theyre a successful tree bcuz they unique and went into tthe water unlike basic land hoes, like u have to be unique to be a great leader and to support other people. bcuz theyre a unique-ish plant they are able to support a ton of organisms, like terrestial and aquatic animals, so it shows that if u want to be a really good leader u gotta adapt to others need and shit and learn how to teach differecnt ppl effectively, like how they got fucked root for baby fishies and then leaves and shit for birds and fruits for other things to eat. they also protect the land against storm surges bcuz their roots slows the momentum of the wave sor whatever, so its shows to be a good leader u need to look after others like how a mangrove protects the land organisms against the storm surge, and also good leaders protecte when the land animals dont even give a fuck and be tahnkful and shit

spiderfan44

HSC

uh maybe u could do some shit about mangroves. them fuckers gotta root in the ocean first. they also adaptable and shit like a leader gotta be, they roots fucked up bcuz it has to adapt to the rising and falling tide, like how ur boss may be ugly but its bcuz they stay up all night working or whatvever and they making sacrifices for u . they unique and shit bcuz theyre an aquatic tree, while most trees are on the land, theyre a successful tree bcuz they unique and went into tthe water unlike basic land hoes, like u have to be unique to be a great leader and to support other people. bcuz theyre a unique-ish plant they are able to support a ton of organisms, like terrestial and aquatic animals, so it shows that if u want to be a really good leader u gotta adapt to others need and shit and learn how to teach differecnt ppl effectively, like how they got fucked root for baby fishies and then leaves and shit for birds and fruits for other things to eat. they also protect the land against storm surges bcuz their roots slows the momentum of the wave sor whatever, so its shows to be a good leader u need to look after others like how a mangrove protects the land organisms against the storm surge, and also good leaders protecte when the land animals dont even give a fuck and be tahnkful and shit
ill edit this later tmrow and fix spelling stuff but my meds wearing off and i toke and my sleepy pilsl so im not fucked to fix this lol

yourlocaliga

HSC
N/A

no need to edit i completely get what ur saying thank u so much this is so insightful i gift u so many gratitude points rn this is so helpful thank u thank u thank you!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)