Learn a complete HSC Subject up to Band Six Level in 6 weeks! (1 Viewer)

HSCPrivateTutor

HSC
Hey guys!

I'm currently offering medium-term tutoring, covering the entire HSC syllabus in 12 1.5 hr lessons for the following subjects: Mathematics (2U, 3U, 4U), Physics and Chemistry. Each lesson is one-on-one, costs $50, and can take place at your house or another mutually convenient location (I live right next to Chatswood train station). The first trial lesson is half-price.

We can either do one session a week, for 12 weeks, or twice a week. A mix is also possible, to take advantage of the free time in the holidays.

Why should you do this course?

1) As you will soon discover, the final stretch of the HSC can be incredibly stressful. One of the key ways to stay afloat is to be prepared. The summer holidays is a particularly good time for this, but if you didn't do as much study as you wanted, never worry! My course covers the entire syllabus, putting you in a good position in 2016 and giving you more time to study other subjects.

2) My course is exam-focused. I know what is required to get awesome marks on your half-yearlies, trials and HSC exam, and my teaching is done with this in mind. From the beginning, I will be teaching you to write your answers with the writing criteria in mind, and helping you gather every lost mark.

Why should you pick me?

1) I am an experienced tutor. I have tutored HSC chemistry privately for over a year, and tutored English at a centre as well.

2) I know my stuff. Chemistry, maths and physics have been my favorite subjects for a long time, and I am passionate about them! Not only did I get Band Sixes for all subjects apart from Advanced English and an ATAR of 98, I'm currently midway through my Advanced Science degree at UNSW. My majors are physics and chemistry, so I understand the course content like the back of my hand.

3) I am a generally approachable and friendly person! I've been on both sides of the tutor/student coin, and I know just how stressful Year 12 can be. If you hire me, I will have no problems helping you with subjects other than the one I am directly teaching. You can also email me with problems anytime.

Contact

You can either shoot me an message here, or email me at sigourneycox@gmail.com. Thanks for reading all the way through :spin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)