Least Interesting Course offered by BOS (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Re: Most interesting course offered by BOS!

In your opinion, whats the LEAST interesting course offered by the BoS?

lexonfire

HSC

least interesting? i'd say business studies... but that's only because of my personal experience in the classroom. the teacher wasn't motivating and i found it a hard subject (why do people always say its bloody easy??). in the end i dropped it, too much content to memorise... i'd prefer to memorise modern history. =) you?

S.Yong

HSC

I think the only reason i find english advanced least interesting at the moment is the low level of participation. Usually we sit in class for around fifteen minutes not doing anything, and in a couple of minutes our teacher would talk about what we're going to do for the day. Not that we'd ever follow through with most of it. The organisation's pretty bad.

Last edited:
HSC

It has GOT to be Ancient History!

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A

Well I've only done 12 units, and out of them- maths.

But it really boils down to the teacher, more so than the 'course' offered by BOS itself. Teachers can make the subject fun or filled with shittiness.

topdeck

HSC

Iheartpaulfrank said:
It has GOT to be Ancient History!
I completely agree

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Well I've only done 12 units, and out of them- maths.

But it really boils down to the teacher, more so than the 'course' offered by BOS itself. Teachers can make the subject fun or filled with shittiness.
Completely agree with you. How they teach us sometimes determines whether or not I enjoy the course. For example, our Commerce teacher made us copy of textbooks last year every single lesson. Completely boring :sleep:

cccclaire

HSC
english
pdhpe
geography.

They're just the subjects i hate, so I suppose I'd find them least interesting.

cfair

Banned
HSC
cccclaire said:
Some units are pretty boring, anything to do with anatomy is good though.

Legal studies is about as fun as a fart in a space suit, if I wasn't scared of my gigantic butch lesbian teacher eating me i'd sleep in that class.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
MATHEMATICS

i don't even need to do it to know it's AIDS. :santa:

Jachie

HSC
aw man, the drama course looked really interesting. if another teacher taught it at my school, I'd be doing it. no question about it.

cfair

Banned
HSC
My schools drama teacher is awesome. We call him captain anal... he walks around at lunch with what looks like a giant broom handle up his anus commenting on how clean areas are in a high pitched voice... i love that guy. :shy:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
magpam said:
ummm isn't there suppose to be a poll
The mods started a new thread with the post that I had originally posted in another thread. So I can't do anything :(

Jachie

HSC
Well, for one thing she’s an extremely biased marker and has clear favorites. But more than that, every year something goes wrong with her. She’s taught the wrong curriculum, given the wrong information to students re: their IPs and performances, one year she LOST a girl’s logbook and then washed her hands of responsibility, even though she was actually in possession of it.

i know both the year 11 and year 12 classes are appealing something because of her, I think they're asking for a second marker when it comes to performances.

HSC
ENGLISH IS THE LAMEST!!!!!!!!!! ...evn tho im coming 1st in it .......i get my friend who does 4u English to write mY essay, n all i do is memorize it and write it on the day, n i always come 1st [and im doing that for the hsc as well=p]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)