Leaving After Exams... (1 Viewer)

ZacA888

HSC
I want to leave now since my exams are over, although I am coming back in Year 11. The only rule for leaving is that you need a job to go, is that true?

melli-girl

HSC
Hmm, I've never heard that before.. We don't have anymore classes anyway, so it doesn't really matter for us =]

HSC
Only requirements is that you attend the final day of Term 4/final exam and be 15 years of age upon leaving.

sleepdebt

HSC
I thought the job rule is for leaving school altogether, not if you're coming back for year 11. Otherwise, attendance is still generally compulsory, although some schools start holidays early. There won't be much strenuous work anyways, lol.

aLexTasyy

HSC
at my school you need a note from an employer... or if u want a note from your parents saying that you will be attending some kind of work or are looking for a job... good luck with that tho

akrinis

HSC
aLexTasyy said:
at my school you need a note from an employer... or if u want a note from your parents saying that you will be attending some kind of work or are looking for a job... good luck with that tho
Hmm, since the exams are over I'm looking for work.. preferably FULL time. I wonder if I can do what you said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)