Lebanon-Israel disastar...emergency (1 Viewer)

Lils

HSC
this is probably not the place to seek help but my options are slim, i have family members in lebanon and they are trapped while this whole war is going on and i have been trying to search all day for the number so i can contact the proper authorities to help my family over there because they are australian citizens, and nothings happening and the situation is only getting worse and they need to come home via the australian governments help ...

IF ANYONE knows the number or knows where i can get it ..please please let me know this is an emergency ... thanks alot guys ..

poopoohead

HSC
Hey, this was in a Sydney Morning Herald article a few days ago:
Australians concerned for family or friends in Lebanon should try to contact their loved ones directly in the first instance or telephone DFAT on 1300 555 135.Hope this number is useful- hopefully you have already found the number or a different one and getting some help

The whole situation is really fucked up. God, What is the world doing? Watched news report today- so sad

i hope your family is ok. Im sure the bored of studies people won't mind- considering the circumstances

goodluck

Lils

HSC
Hey thanks for that. I've gotton a few numbers but some of them just divert me to the australian embassy over here ... anyways i got into contact with my family i just need to know how the hell they can leave the country ..

yeah the situation is really bad, i can't believe innocent people are dying because of political pride on both sides of the matter ... the definition of peace will never really come into place in this world ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)