Lectures being taped/recorded (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I dont particularly want to go to uni everyday so i was wondering whether lectures are taped/recorded and how they can be accessed.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Ask each lecturer sometime next week as that is the only way to know for sure. I'm sorry, but we cannot say much more than that.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
absolution* said:
I dont particularly want to go to uni everyday so i was wondering whether lectures are taped/recorded and how they can be accessed.

u can download the lecture notes from blackboard.

Skeeta

HSC
they are never as useful as actually attending the lecture.. They are ok in emergencies tho

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
really? they have taped lectures?

why do people even go then? i never heard of such a thing...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
they are never as useful as actually attending the lecture.. They are ok in emergencies tho
I agree, if the lecture notes on the web of all the lecturers were as good as the lecture, I'd just rock up to my tutes and exams only (.. which was kinda actually what I did last year anyway lol). With bio and chem, the notes themselves are generally pretty insufficient. I view them more like 'cue cards' for the lecturers.. they go alot more indepth for each slide than what's there on the notes.

The best idea for learning I find is to go to the lecture and actually record them yourself with a digital video camera, because some lecturers go way too fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)