• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Left 4 Dead (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
:D I love HUNTER!

My Steam name is SnowFox1710, add me when u wanna have a VS or a campaign

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Ahahaha I don't play Steam, I'm too poor to buy it. I play Garena. It's pretty neat actually, 'cause the Aussie community there is pretty small, and most people that play are regulars so we pretty much all know each other.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Gamearena?

Thats the only online group i belong to, due to the fact their servers are free lol.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Yeah ahaha you should try it. But then you'd have to like, reinstall L4D (lol)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah ahaha you should try it. But then you'd have to like, reinstall L4D (lol)
Wait..are we on the same line here?

Gamearena is a branch of Telstra BigPond that allows ADSL users free gaming...

All you have to do is add GameArena L4D public group to your group list and their servers pop up free....

Unless your talking about something like PacSteam.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Oh nonononononono.
Garena is a.. Private server that's separate to Steam. If you're like me and has no money, then you can download the game, set it up to work on Garena, and play with people there.
It's a whole different application to Steam.

Sonata

HSC
used to played l4d on garena with friends, now they dont play it anymore =/
awsome game maybe i should get the retail version so i can play on steam...

youngminii

Banned
HSC
GarenaGarenaGarena.
I'm very close to always on (bar my study time). I don't have my computer atm 'cause it stuffed up. I'm always either hosting my own game or I'm in Rutager's game. My ign is youngminii.

Passa91

HSC
N/A
Hahahaha. If you can afford a PC capable of running Left 4 Dead, you can afford the game. Quite easily. It was about $32 AUD during the free weekend just recently. If you're enjoying the game, there's really no reason for you not to buy it besides just being cheap.

I spent a lot of the Christmas holidays playing this. Awesome fun. 99% of my time was spent on Versus mode though, not a huge fan of the campaigns (though the new Suvivor mode isn't bad either). Hit me up on Steam, my ID is Passa. Also play TF2 irregularly.

andyMUFFINS

HSC
ahaha im so crap at this game, i can only afford to play on Garena too :(

I might start playing but :p haha

I was never good at versus, never played enough LOL and im capped T_T"

Uncle

Banned
HSC
kewl gaem.

startling witches is the best thing to do, run the fuck out of there, pump ordinance into her as you run and dont get knocked down!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/louisnig/petition.html

REMOVE LOUIS FROM L4D

To: Valve
I propose that we remove Louis from L4D, nobody can relate to him because he is a nigger.

I'm sure people that play left 4 dead will get on their computers and join a lobby for some No Mercy campaign fun, only to find that all the infected are taken. this is undeniably the case most of the time.

You decide "oh well, at least you can play as bill, hes a badass Vietnam veteran and probably raped some azn girl while he was setting villages on fire" But, you are disappointed as somebody already joined and took him first... hes always taken first god damnit.

well, then there is the next best choice, Zoey. The lovable teenage slut has always provoked some kind of perverted thought in L4D gamers and when they go to patch her up with first aid they cream themselves at getting this close to a woman, virtual or not. So with all the extra help around, playing as Zoey should be a breeze, right? Well, some fucker already took that second... now the sudden realization dawns on you, you have two choices left.

One is the faggot biker Francis, that only acts like hes interested in Zoey as to throw of the trail that he secretly would fuck Bill so hard in the ass given the chance. The other choice, though, is worse. it's a fucking nigger.

I mean sure, he isn't hindered in any way, well... not in physical gameplay at least. But you soon will realize after playing a couple rounds being a nigger, every time you get pounced, smoked, or somebody accidentally clips him with a bullet, he has to open his fat lips to shout louder then any of the other survivors and speaks in a vernacular that just makes me sick to hear it.

If we were to get rid of Louis, teamkilling "accidents" will be cut down by 50%, and the survivor morale will increase dramatically, no longer burdened by some filthy, loud, beast.

But, I am only one person, I will need the help of all you fellow people that enjoy L4D, but their experience is hindered by the sight of this dirty chicken eating coon. Shall We receive enough signatures, Valve will soon know the errors of their ways and create an alternative to being such a disgraceful character.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned
BTW, petition was removed, so i quoted it before it was

:D I love HUNTER!

My Steam name is SnowFox1710, add me when u wanna have a VS or a campaign
me too i like hunter but tank is better even though i hardly can use it.
in irl i cough like smoker for fun.

ahaha im so crap at this game, i can only afford to play on Garena too :(

I might start playing but :p haha

I was never good at versus, never played enough LOL and im capped T_T"
stop playing dota

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Interesting Fact, Im almost aways spawn as Zoey in VS, Survival, Online Campaign and Single Player Campaign through random mode.

WTF...

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I hate playing Zoey.
Only because I have a custom skin for Zoey and I can't see it if I'm playing her.
:D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Zoey is probably my favourite character and if she isn't taken I always try to be Zoey. People tend to be the same character I've noticed. As for infect I love being hunters but really all the infected are cool sometimes don't like being smoker as usually a bit of pressure to get it right but otherwise it's ok.

Finished the game on expect still got a few achievements to get namely play vs or survival on steam servers. :)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Oh man, I haven't played L4D in ages.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I stopped for awhile after I initially finished it then went back to it before the survival pack came out and now still paying it.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Dude, Versus mode. Campaign gets boring after a while and only fun to play on an occasional basis (finished everything on expert ahaha)
But Versus, god that never gets boring. Replayability = 10/10
Survival is also fun, but I'm always like 'FUCK I CBF' after a few tries, and I end up going to a Versus game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)