• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Legal help? (1 Viewer)

MorashToOz

HSC
hello,

so I'm writing an extended response for a legal studies assessment, and i have absolutely NO IDEA if my extended response is structured well. I am not sure if i am able to let anyone here see my progress thus far, but this is the basic structure of my response:

(fyi I'm writing on domestic violence and how effective law reform has been in achieving justice for it)

Introduction - basically I outlined my thesis and provided a very basic summary of the historical context of the issue and its shortcomings

Body Paragraph 1 - here I centred my paragraph on the family law act 1975 and (part of) the matrimonial causes act 1959 and how the former replaced the latter and the societal responses and reforms since then

Body Paragraph 2 - THIS is where I struggle. I'm thinking about writing how such law reforms and amendments and Acts have failed to address factors like alcohol and behaviour, but I have no idea how to structure it in a way that can get me good marks.

If anyone has tips it would be great.

Thanks

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i had an assignment in year 11 where i had to answer this question, i still have the essay if u want to look at it and get ideas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)