• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

legal studies help on offer (1 Viewer)

Henna_6

HSC
hello,
I did my HSC in 2009 and my best subject was Legal Studies with a high band 6... its most definitely achievable with the right strategy and direction.... it takes time and devotion and theres only a few months left to the HSC but its never too late... although im not studying LAW at UNI (instead B pharm at UNE) i do have a passion for the subject....however having interest doesnt make it any easier during the HSC its a very stressfull time, but if you need to ninja through your legal essays and be brainwashed by serious legal terminology and all the must knows ...then---

As I am currently on holidays and as you know all uni students could use a little extra cash--- I am willing to spend my days tutoring yr 12 legal studies--if theres any extra keen yr 11s i can help with that as well.

helping with essay writing (never got under 23/25 for an essay all through yr 12.....I averaged a 24/25 to a 25/25 every time)
learning not memorising ! understanding and putting it on paper in a i know it all fashion...
i studied crime, world order and family for in depth study.

so if your in the Newscastle/Maitland area or in Armidale (where i live during uni) you can contact me through email to discuss times, and rates--- group sessions =discount and any further questions

hm786@live.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)