Legal studies or business studies? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm having trouble deciding between legal and business. Does anyone know which one is harder/ more interesting/ or even just basically which one each involves? At first I chose business studies but now I'm considering legal because I'm thinking that business might be too boring...

crimsonking

HSC
I'm in yr 12 and I've picked both.

It's a little bit hard for me to decide as they are probably my two favourite subjects. I got good teachers for both and they manage to make it intersting, so your theory on one being boring is not valid to me.

I also get good marks in both...so, my choice would be pick both if you can and if you have to pick one you must consider:
  • Legal: if you mess up/slow down/lose track you are not going to catch up
  • Business: there is a lot of content - 5 topics plus a case study

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I'm heavily biased in my view, but legal studies for me is a lot more interesting and a lot more fun than business studies. I find that the content in legal studies is a lot more interesting than in business studies, and you have to learn a lot more content in business studies. If I was in your position, I would choose legal over business, but as I said, I'm heavily biased.

Always

HSC
I actually prefer the content in the business studies course but I think it's easier to do well in legal studies. If you prefer the content in the legal studies course then that's what you should choose because it's not hard to do well and it's less time consuming.

HSC
Thanks for the input everyone.
I think I'll check out the syllabus - I didn't think of doing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)