Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

K

karimtlais1

Im really good at legal studies, in fact its my favorite subject although i've heard its not a high ranking subject towards my atar, is this true ?

HSC
Uni Grad
Im really good at legal studies, in fact its my favorite subject although i've heard its not a high ranking subject towards my atar, is this true ?
well in this case you would mean scaling..
its average from looking at the UAC scaling table, in par with ancient history and slightly below modern...

but don't worry too much about scaling, just accept the fact that it's your favorite subject and do well in it, or get a good band, like band 6, then scaling won't affect you :p

K

karimtlais1

thanks alot i should be alright i mean most my subjects are up their physics/legal studies/biology/economics/advanced english/2unit maths ( not really studying maths ) .. would you know what marks youll need in your atar for law?

HSC
Uni Grad
thanks alot i should be alright i mean most my subjects are up their physics/legal studies/biology/economics/advanced english/2unit maths ( not really studying maths ) .. would you know what marks youll need in your atar for law?
at USYD and UNSW its now around 99.50-99.70 range, entry to 2010 for USYD was 99.65 and for UNSW it was 99.55
UTS should be around the 97-99 range, check the specific course you want to do..
macquarie should be around the 96 range...

idk about UWS though...

the marks you should be getting if you want to get into the mid 99 ATAR range should be well in the 90s, and from looking at your subjects you need to work harder, more effectively and efficiently, unless if you find them easy and you're doing well in them
and if you are curious about raw marks for the HSC exams then find them through the ATAR HSC marks forum...
coz then you'll get a good indicator as to what you should try and aim for in the exam
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=253871
this link above is the raw marks for this years HSC exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)