Legal Tests to Determine Casual Employees HELP!! (1 Viewer)

Hunnylishush

HSC
I need some help. The NSW Industrial Relations Act and the Federal Workplace Relations Act have different tests for identifying casual employees. Where can I find these tests? are they located at Austlii in the actual legislation? Because I can't find them anywhere

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

X

xeuyrawp

Hunnylishush said:
I need some help. The NSW Industrial Relations Act and the Federal Workplace Relations Act have different tests for identifying casual employees. Where can I find these tests? are they located at Austlii in the actual legislation? Because I can't find them anywhere

Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Again, if you have Legal Studies queries, it's probably better to ask in the legal studies forum, that way, any subsequent LS questions can be answered in relation to the actual syllabus.

X

xeuyrawp

Ms 12 said:
Maybe its not a legal studies question, but a genuine one?
Yes, her curiosity got the better of her, and she wants to know the differences between the state and federal acts. Rivitting stuff, those acts. :rolleyes:

Not to mention, she's in year 12 now and does legal studies, but this is all irrelevant coincidence- you already knew this or you would have tried to answer her.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
How bout you stop being so rude. No, I did NOT know that she was in year 12 studying legal studies, and I would have tried to answer her had I known the answer!

And don't be such a fucking smart arse, it could have been a genuine question relating to someones employment--I know ive had several legal questions relating to my positon that I have needed help with.

Jerk.

monzi

HSC
--

PwarYuex Your an IDIOT! No I'm not a year 12 student I'm just posting under my sister's ID she's completing her HSC this year. I'm a 2nd year business student at UTS. I usually post under MONZI. Look up that ID and you'll see.

No need to be rude at all. Thanks Ms 12. But I've already handed in the assessment so its all good.

X

xeuyrawp

Ms 12 said:
How bout you stop being so rude. No, I did NOT know that she was in year 12 studying legal studies, and I would have tried to answer her had I known the answer!

And don't be such a fucking smart arse, it could have been a genuine question relating to someones employment--I know ive had several legal questions relating to my positon that I have needed help with.

Jerk.
God, I'm sorry

Lah dee dah! Yipee. Hey, Ms 12, a theory of mine just popped up, which I'd like to forward in the least possibly rude and most convoluted way. Seeing as though her profile says so, and I've seen this user post in the HSC section this year, I'd say that she's currently in year 12. Maybe it's a legal studies question or maybe not.

monzi said:
PwarYuex Your an IDIOT! No I'm not a year 12 student I'm just posting under my sister's ID she's completing her HSC this year. I'm a 2nd year business student at UTS. I usually post under MONZI. Look up that ID and you'll see.

No need to be rude at all. Thanks Ms 12. But I've already handed in the assessment so its all good.
Uhhuh, I'm the idiot and you're the one who posted using an account that says you're in year 12? Why didn't you log into your other account. But yes, I'm the idiot for not connecting thinking 'hmmm oh, hunnylishlush is monzi!!! hwo could I not see? I mean, I'm such a fucking idiot that I could not put together the fact that the two people are one and the same?! There are so many signs. For example, I've never seen hunnylishlush and monzi in the same room. Conclusively, I'm an idiot'. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)