length of mod c piece (1 Viewer)

LoanWoolfq

HSC
My eyes were forced open, as if by a pry bar, by the gracious rays of the sun, donning on my clothes, I was soon seated, awaiting my breakfast. The egg omelet filled me, offering me a wholesome sustenance for the task at hand. Saying grace in the normal manner, I placed my Phrygian cap upon my head and joined the insatiable crowd awaiting my lead. We endeavored to march upon the capital, Paris. The words of ‘Liberté, égalité, fraternité ‘ were embossed upon our hearts with an indelible ink, an admixture of proletariat passion and blood of the innocent. With such a vile potion, we were set upon our aims as a gallant army, serving their king. Alas, the irony was, it was the absence of a true king which drove us. Thereby, we were unlike a gallant army but rather a motley crew whose hearts beat in time with the footsteps of others who shared he same political conviction. Misunderstood once, yea twice, by the moderates of our society – we were left with no option but to act selflessly for the good of our society. Once, yea, twice, we have diplomatically spoke. Once, yea twice, have we lobbied before the bourgeois courts and once yea twice have we personally addressed the king; whose life now, had become the demand of our group. Our crowd gained traction as we tumbled through the towns, picking up the waifs and strays of society. Alas, no one could tell what would befall us in Paris, yet we knew that we would rather die trying to succeed than to cower back into the background of society as products of a bleak society. ‘Liberté, égalité, fraternité’
is this long enough?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)