• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Leniency on Credit average for ABL?.. (1 Viewer)

jonno92

HSC
Hey,
Im not sure if I will be able to get a credit average for this semester since I got stuck in some pretty retarded groups and had to do BAS (speaks for itself..)

Would they let you stay in ABL if you say got 3 credits and a pass (BAS)? I may be able to get 2 credits, a pass and a distinction which will even out as credit average but just wondering what happens if I don't...?

Has anyone had any experiences with this? Who makes the decision?

crazyes

HSC
The rules state ' students must continue to perform at a high level by maintaining a GPA of at least 5.0 across three consecutive semesters (with their performance to be reviewed annually) '

Even I am an ABL student and I had to work with some pretty retarded groups.
I am not sure how lenient they are though... but I am pretty sure they will look into individual situations before dropping you down to BBC.. I think its in the hands of the head of program

some of the students they take in at UWS are pretty dumb and they expect us to get credit averages when almost half the marks are made up of group work.

haylz234

HSC
im an ABL student, and my GPA is 4.75 - they emailed me at the end of the last semester to discuss my grades, theyre pretty lenient. you need three semesters with a non credit average before they transfer you.

johnno i think you will be fine.

and everyone seems in agreeance that BAS is a waste of time !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)