• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

lesson times (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
one, one hour or more if we wanted it to.
after a while people stopped showing up.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Earlier in the year (Term One), mine were Tuesdays, 3:00-4:30, and since they've been moved to Thursdays, at the same time. (Although they often went longer.)

Even though the major works were sent off a month ago, my small class (Two students, including myself) has continued to meet as a social exercise. We're just that cool. ;)

Jinglebell

HSC
we didn't have lessons...our tacher would just keep us back after 2u or 3u, preferably when we had other places to be, to repeatedly impart the same pointless facts...she told us the same thing about our vivas at least 5 times within two weeks, if i remember correctly:rolleyes:

malayz_angel

We had an hour after school every fortnight on Thursdays, less or more depending. But that was only first term because then we switched teachers and we got NO lessons

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
For the first 2 terms we had a 1 hour lesson on Friday mornings, then after that we just arranged to see our teacher when we needed to.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
We had three 40min periods with our teacher on... Wednesdays. One in p6 (before lunch) and the others after school on the same day. But sometimes people didn't come (other stuff to do), and of course we stopped the lessons after we handed in our works.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
We had an 1 & 1/2 hours every Monday week A after school, Week B we had one period on a Thursday. I didn't turn up to the Thursday ones very often cos I found 4 unit classes a waste of time. I usually stayed on the Monday arvos cos it was more of a social occasion in the staff room (I very rarely made it to the classroom, coffee and staff room conversations were WAY more juicy!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)