liars (1 Viewer)

lambird

HSC
Has anyone been asking around ppl's results and feel like sum r lying?? i swear sum ppl are making up super high marks that i cant imagine them getting.

Optophobia

HSC
lambird said:
Has anyone been asking around ppl's results and feel like sum r lying?? i swear sum ppl are making up super high marks that i cant imagine them getting.
It happens every year. It's peoples way of making themself feel good.

As i said in the other thread about the dumb arse guy at my school who said he got 93 UAI.. what can you do besides 'suspect'?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Does it really matter doesn't effect you and 'if' they are then I am sure they have there own reasons i.e. don't want people to look down on them and want to appear they have achieved to the level of everyone else.

Personally you could say this is evident on BOS with majority of people having marks over 90s but I think that is because of type of members BOS has and the others become to scared\reluctant to post after everyone is getting 99s and then complaining about it.

I personally haven't had anyone lie to me but then again they have no reason, not my place to pass judgement and even if they did I am sure they had there reasons and doesn’t effect me or my opinion of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)