• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lil Kim in jail (1 Viewer)

wanton-wonton

HSC
SashatheMan said:
wtf i thought she was convicted for like 15 years.

damn celebrities always get minimum or no punishment at all.
YEAH! Like Mr. Jackson. I swear, if it was anyone else, they'd be convicted.

But anyway, I like Mr. Jackson. :)

GhettoFool

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
YEAH! Like Mr. Jackson. I swear, if it was anyone else, they'd be convicted.

But anyway, I like Mr. Jackson. :)
he doesn't like you, too old...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
perjury is lying in a court case, she concealed info from a judge about a shooting she was involved in. Junior mafia snitched her out though and now yeh shes got 1 year and 1 day oh well not too much, shes got a song out too called 'shut up bitch' but its shit.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
perjury is lying in a court case, she concealed info from a judge about a shooting she was involved in. Junior mafia snitched her out though and now yeh shes got 1 year and 1 day oh well not too much, shes got a song out too called 'shut up bitch' but its shit.

so why didnt she get more jail time for the shooting?

L

LaraB

SashatheMan said:
so why didnt she get more jail time for the shooting?
basically... short version o fhwta happened - her crew got into verbal fight wit another crew while she was there, it escalated, got violent, ended up in a shootout.

She said she wasn't there, then admits she was there but didn't see it blah blah blah... but witnesses said she was literally in the middle of it... didn't shoot anyone but was part of it.

and no - she didn't get a lesser sentence coz she's a celebrity... she got a lesser sentence because that's all she could be charged on because their evidence sucked. Was all one side's word against the other basically since she wasn't charged with shooting anyone just with physically being there and being involved.

EDIT: - ps this is actually old news - was on tv a few months ago. She was found guilty and up for a bigger sentence, but both sides' legal team came out then and said it was unlikely she'd serve all of it as it was just the maximum sentence.... so ain't too surprising i guess

L

LaraB

hiphophooray123 said:
yeh old news but the sentence just got handed down like yesterday
yeah i know that....read what i said...

was just saying yeh sentence was handed down y'day but no one expected her to get anywhere near the maximum sentence coz ages ago both legal teams said there was nothing to warrant giving such a harsh sentence...

theone123

blue essence
HSC
ChrisE said:
i think her case has been reopened because her breasts are so large they need to be sentenced seperately.
she ain't hot, why do they need to do that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)