Link Park touring Australia with Chris Cornell (1 Viewer)

Joshw

HSC
Linkin Park touring Australia with Chris Cornell

At long last Linkin Park return to Australia in October to storm stages, get heads banging, feet stomping and bodies rockin'. Lauded as one of the most dynamic live acts around, Linkin Park will bring a slew of aural treasures with them, treating the audience to a mix of old and new with a set list that ranges from the lead single What I've Done from the #1 album Minutes to Midnight, to favourites from Hybrid Theory, Meteora and everything in between. Linkin Park head south after playing a sensational set at the Tokyo of Live Earth, a European tour, and North American dates of the 2007 Projekt Revolution tour, following the release of their hugely successful album # 1 album, Minutes to Midnight, the biggest selling new release of this year in the USA. Joining Linkin Park is the remarkable talent of Chris Cornell and his band.
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=LINKINPA07&searchId=49d344c8-f196-4d41-9dcd-a605790bcd5e
Not a big fan of LP, but love Cornell and his stuff with Soundgarden and Audioslave. To go or not to go? hopefully he'll do a sideshow

Last edited:

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Re: Linkin Park touring Australia with Chris Cornell

who????

anyway add me on myspace love =] url=pattii

HSC

what the fuck

in regards to both the original post and the dickhead above me

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC

haha katie wtf indeed

id like to see chris cornell for free...

Kmara2nv

HSC
Woohooo Linkin Park Cant Wait Till I Go Buying Tickets First Scond Their Out Woohoooooooo...its A Pitty Its Durin Ma Hsc :( But Who Caress Uai Of 90 Can Wait :d

Legham

HSC
I thought they were meant to be playing at the 2008 BDO anyway. I might go see them if they go to Newcastle.. Not worth the trip to sydney but i dont think..

Btw, this thread makes me understand why 07ers have a bad name :/

kerpal

HSC
Damn hopefully Cornell does a solo show, preferably after HSC. Won't happen...but oh well

Kmara2nv

HSC
Yaya Muthafuckers Got Ma Tickets Already Wooooohooooooooo Lpunderground Member Is Handy...here I Come Moshpit Wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo But Once Again Shame During Hscccc

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
yeh its a huge shame.... i saw the ad on tele the other night an got all excited cos YAY LINKIN PARK IS IN OZ!!!! thought i could go then when i realised when it was i was so dissappointed... i wont be able to go!! i even missed out on butterfly effect when they were in canberra... my concert going is depressing...

Horseypie

HSC
worst concert to see ever. cornell plays for 30 minutes and linkin park plays for 1 hour...which is a crappy length for a concert, plus linkin park are really, really bad.

HSC
if its any consolation, i'm actually fairly sure the less amount of time linkin park spends on the stage, the better the concert would be.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
if its any consolation, i'm actually fairly sure the less amount of time linkin park spends on the stage, the better the concert would be.
ZING!

Chris Cornell is useless without Soundgarden.

I laughed when they said they wanted to get "heads banging".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)