• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Listening to Music while studying? (1 Viewer)

Khan.Paki

HSC
Does anybody listen to music while they are studying or making notes or something? I do it sometimes, however I am not sure if it is a good thing, since I tend to focus on the music more than the work. :rolleyes:

duhdevitt

HSC
I only listen to music when I do maths questions or past papers. I never listen to music when im doing notes or trying to understand content due to the fact that I'll pay Attention to music more. But if you study better with music, by all means listen to music. But for me, I never listen to music when studying

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I only listen to music when I do maths questions or past papers. I never listen to music when im doing notes or trying to understand content due to the fact that I'll pay Attention to music more. But if you study better with music, by all means listen to music. But for me, I never listen to music when studying
Yeah I have to agree with this

Keep music for light studying

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't listen to music that contain lyrics.

Lel, while do notes and other things, I pump up nightcore, hardcore, and big room.

But I don't do it all the time, since it isn't really effective :p

duhdevitt

HSC
I remember some thread like last year which had spotify and some educational place do some tracking on what high scoring students listened to compared to low scoring. The ones that scored low listened to kanye and the ones that were high scoring listened to Arctic Monkeys

Moral of the story; listen to kanye = mystery mark

gg

Thunderstorm

HSC
I remember some thread like last year which had spotify and some educational place do some tracking on what high scoring students listened to compared to low scoring. The ones that scored low listened to kanye and the ones that were high scoring listened to Arctic Monkeys

Moral of the story; listen to kanye = mystery mark

gg
Haha I remember this! Kerser was like in the 70's or 80's or something higher than it should be. Cat Empire was high 90's from memory or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)