little camera trouble (1 Viewer)

HSC
ah shit im taking my new digital camera up on saturday to queensland but my problem is:

it runs on a 4 gigabyte hard drive, no tapes, its some new technology or some shit, if you set it to lowest quality it can take up to 5 hours of video (battery only lasts 1 and a half hours in recording time)

after the hard drives full you have to upload the data to computer via a USB cable....now.....when i fill it up...probably after 1 day....i'll need a computer and a dvd burner to free the hard disk :(

do u think they will be some internet cafe up there with a DVD burner???

sounds crap goin to a net cafe during schoolies LOL but yeah im fucked aren't i?

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
ummm, there probably is....dont u just have a normal cam. that u can use when ur dig. cam runs out?
i dont really understand what u mean with burning it...but couldnt u send it 2 ur email, and get them when u get home?
how many pics can ur dig take?

HSC
thanks but im not really talking bout photos, more video.....email wont work....file size would be WAYYYYYYY over the limit.....takes 4 hours of video.....4 gigabytes (4000 MB)

Assasinator_2

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA @ email.

I'm sure any photo store will burn to CD. However, whether they'll burn to DVD or not, i'm not sure.

Can't hurt to go ask.

S

Shuter

We aren't living in the dark ages I think almost any sort of photo/technology shop would be able to burn your movies onto DVD.

equiski

HSC
Well, assuming you take 5 hours worth of footage each day for the week you're there, who in their right mind is going to watch THIRTY FIVE HOURS of your schoolies shenadiganS?!! PLus, if you can afford a HDD video camera, why not get a cheap laptop ;|.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)