LIVERPOOL | Maths (Year 7-12, not 3/4 unit) tutoring + Eco, Legal, Business support* (1 Viewer)

nsp

HSC
Hi everyone!
My mother and I are offering tutoring services to those in the Liverpool area.

MATHS:
My mother is an experienced Maths teacher with 15 years of experience and is available to tutor:
- Year 7 to Year 10 Maths (5.1, 5.2, 5.3)
- Year 11 and 12 General Mathematics
- Year 11 and 12 Advanced Mathematics

She has tutored many students in the past who have shown massive improvements in both their academic results and attitude to Maths. She is very passionate and determined to make all her students succeed and is commended by students, parents and other teachers for her teaching methods! Seriously her students at school and their parents personally contact the school to be put in her class, not joking.
If you're struggling in Maths or want to do even better, I would really recommend her! She produces marks of 80 and above even in her extremely lowly ranked high school and even produces marks such as 88, 89 and 92. Not only will you receive Maths tutoring but constant motivation and support to work hard and achieve your goals.
Pricing will range between $35 and $50 per hour, depending on the level of Maths. This can be organised personally.
Location is only within the Liverpool area, she can travel to your house, you can come to ours or you can meet in a standard area such as Liverpool Library, Casula Library etc.

* ECONOMICS/LEGAL/BUSINESS:
If you decide to take up Maths tutoring for Year 11 or 12 General/Advanced Mathematics and you travel to our house, and you do one or all of the above subjects, I will be available to help you with any questions or problems you have before or after your Maths tutoring. This includes helping with assignments, explaining difficult concepts, reading over essays and giving feedback, last minute exam revision or even just advice on anything to do with school, exams, HSC, life etc!
I graduated from one of the Top 25 schools in 2013 and achieved Band 6 in the HSC for all of the above subjects with marks of 93 (Economics), 91 (Legal) and 96 (Business)!
Pricing will be $20 per hour and is available upon your request, so it won't be a routinely thing and you can utilise it when you need it! All you'll need to do is send us a quick text or email in advance letting us know you need extra help. The hourly rate can be spent however you like, e.g. a whole hour on Economics or 30 minutes each on Legal and Business etc. But remember this will only be available if you are doing Maths tutoring and you travel to our house!

CO-OP/CADETSHIP SUPPORT
I was also offered the UNSW Accounting and Business Management Co-op (declined) and a Cadetship at Hall Chadwick (accepted) so if you are interested in the Accounting or Finance area and want to do a Cadetship or Co-op I will be available to guide you through resumé writing, application forms, interviews etc.

Feel free to contact me at sprakash.nikita@gmail.com or through PM if you are interested or have any questions.
Thanks!
Nikita.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)