• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Living and working in Australia (1 Viewer)

TWS

HSC
Hi,
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section... :)
Now. At the moment i live in Europe and i'm planing to go to Australia. I want to live and work there, so i need as much information as you could give me. About living, working and specially about Australia's Visa's ( like is it hard to get them, what kind are they, what kind of Visa should i get if i want to live and work there, can they be extended? etc etc. ).
Please give me as much info as you can, all the info i could need for going to Australia, finding there a job, living there :)
Thanks Alot.

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC
TWS said:
Hi,
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section... :)
Now. At the moment i live in Europe and i'm planing to go to Australia. I want to live and work there, so i need as much information as you could give me. About living, working and specially about Australia's Visa's ( like is it hard to get them, what kind are they, what kind of Visa should i get if i want to live and work there, can they be extended? etc etc. ).
Please give me as much info as you can, all the info i could need for going to Australia, finding there a job, living there :)
Thanks Alot.
You're best bet is to look up the Australian Immigration Department and looking at all the different visas they have if you're planning on returning to Europe or how to gain a perminant residance or citizenship.

Just...make sure you have a proper visa...and turn up on a plane...otherwise you may end up in detention...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)