• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Looking for some advice... (1 Viewer)

timmay05

HSC
Anyone got any comments on any of these courses:

B Arts (Psychology) at Macquarie [in particular]
B Education (Early Childhood Education) [considering I am male]

I want to do something to do with either education or psychology. Anyone got any recomendations of courses and unis?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
not sure about early childhood education but usyd has an education (psychology) degree...

check that out perhaps

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
being male, and doing anything in education (Early childhood, primary, secondary) will guarantee you a job when you graduate...

I can't speak for other unis, but apparently the EC program at Newcastle isn't all that exciting and the staff that take it are Nazis.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
at macquarie there's a Bachelor of arts (psychology)/diploma of education that will allow you to teach at primary schools, or i think also high schools. then you can do both! i think they also have a BA/DipEd.

or if you want to do high school teaching there's a bachelor of arts (psychology)/bachelor of education at sydney.

at UTS there's also a Bachelor of Arts (international studies)/Bachelor of education that you can teach primary from.

ummmm i know cos i wanted to do primary and found out all the courses i could do... they're the combined ones though, i don't know about other universities.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)