• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Looking for SoR 1 unit Notes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windowsmedia

HSC
I'm looking for Study of Religion 1 Unit Notes. If anyone can show me in the direction as to where I could find some notes please tell me. I'm trying to get a head start for next term =)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
you can also try the resources sections as well for heaps of notes and papers....

search is your friend!

AFter re-reading your question, Im guessing you are not a HSC student (yet) .: be aware that the notes posted on here will not follow the new syllabus as such so make sure you have a new syllabus with you.

If you are a HSC student (ie sitting the exams next term) and you told a little white lie just to bludge notes casue you cant bothered....very sad...

Last edited:

Windowsmedia

HSC
snapperhead said:
you can also try the resources sections as well for heaps of notes and papers....

search is your friend!

AFter re-reading your question, Im guessing you are not a HSC student (yet) .: be aware that the notes posted on here will not follow the new syllabus as such so make sure you have a new syllabus with you.

If you are a HSC student (ie sitting the exams next term) and you told a little white lie just to bludge notes casue you cant bothered....very sad...
No i'm not a bludge student, i just wanted some notes as a head start for term. Thanks for making blind judgements.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
If you want, i'll send u my notes from distance education, that they sent me for next year's cohort of SOR1 (ie they're based on the new syllabus)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Windowsmedia said:
No i'm not a bludge student, i just wanted some notes as a head start for term. Thanks for making blind judgements.

Maybe you should read what is written before accusing others of blind judgement.
SH said:
Enough said. Look at what I posted before re my advice on notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)