Looking for tutor, Western Sydney.. Blacktown to Mt druitt Area (1 Viewer)

jannny

HSC
Hello, I am lookin for a tutor who can teach some or most of my subjects that I am doing. I currently do :

ESL
IPT (information processes and technology)
Maths 2unit
Ancient History
Biology

I am getting average marks for my grade, and I want to improve my subjects especially IPT, BIOLOGY AND MATHS. I live in mt druitt, we can meet up somewhere e.g. library, transport's not much of a problem to me since I have my P's and im willing to drive to the meeting place as long as its within my area. Thanks!

CurioCity

Banned
HSC
N/A
jannny said:
Hello, I am lookin for a tutor who can teach some or most of my subjects that I am doing. I currently do :

ESL
IPT (information processes and technology)
Maths 2unit
Ancient History
Biology

I am getting average marks for my grade, and I want to improve my subjects especially IPT, BIOLOGY AND MATHS. I live in mt druitt, we can meet up somewhere e.g. library, transport's not much of a problem to me since I have my P's and im willing to drive to the meeting place as long as its within my area. Thanks!
Hey there Jannny,

If you're looking for a private tutor, you may like to check out Australian online directory of Tutors and Coaches and search for the tutors in your requested subjects.

To start off, here are the current tutor list in particular subjects:

Maths tutor
Biology tutor

cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)