Looking For Yr 7-10 Tutor! (1 Viewer)

L

LaraB

hey Mandy - where abouts do you live?

coz depending on where you live i can probly help you out:)

mandy_angel18

HSC
Hi LaraB!

Sorry pplz. I forgot to mention where we are. I was in a hurry. Well I'm looking for a tutor who can travel to Tempe. Please email me if you're interested including the price you charge. Thankyou!

CrashOveride

HSC
You don't need someone who has done an "education degree". You need a HSC student or recent HSC student.

L

LaraB

CrashOveride said:
You don't need someone who has done an "education degree". You need a HSC student or recent HSC student.
not even that depending on what exactly they want help with...

a student who has completed their school cert or onwards could be an excellent tutor:) especially since the syllbus for maths n english isn't exactly complicated 7-10:)

L

LaraB

mandy_angel18 said:
Hi LaraB!

Sorry pplz. I forgot to mention where we are. I was in a hurry. Well I'm looking for a tutor who can travel to Tempe. Please email me if you're interested including the price you charge. Thankyou!
sorry.. i live 2 far away i think... unless ur willing to travel to parramatta area me thinks its a little too far for either you or me to travel:)

nit

HSC
Hurstville is fairly close, so if you're interested in travelling to Hurstville, I may be able to help you....if so, feel free to PM me.

mandy_angel18

HSC
I don't think it realli matters whether the tutor is a uni grad, uni student, HSC grad or HHSC student. As long as they are qualified adn willing to travel to our place they will be hired.I'm still looking tho!

nit

HSC
yeh inner westish (big emphasis on the "ish")...it's near marrickville, near st. peter's, near the airport (mascot), near sydenham etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)