• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

L'oreal Professional hair products (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I bought a shampoo/conditioner/express treatment pack as a Christmas present for myself last year, however it's taken me until this morning to use it as I wanted to finish off my De Lorenzo first :D

I LOVE what it's done to my hair... it's a bit cliche and all to do the "oh after one wash it feels so good!" but it's true :) You know that feeling when you try out a higher quality hair product for the first time - it smells better, does the job better, and you just *know* it's done all sorts of good stuff to your hair :)

Has anyone else used these products and got opinions on it?

dora_18

HSC
I have! apparently they're good, i haven't tried them as yet....im very much into tony&guys hair products at the moment. But i want to try them out soon :D

Always

HSC
I'm pretty much faithful to Kerastase products but I've heard good stuff about L'Oreal. Kerastase and L'Oreal are made by the same company and apparently the ingredients are very similar so I think they're both quality products. L'Oreal is a little cheaper as well which is a bonus I guess.

vodkacrumble

shiftworker
HSC
prolly both made in the same factory.

haven't tried it cos i can't afford it :( maybe when all the special packs come out for xmas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)