• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Low Skilled Jobs (1 Viewer)

hero.

HSC
N/A
What does the ability to ramble on about shit and trying to sell it and discussing with people who speak muddy english about whether or not customers in a carpark who require assistance to move a large tv into their car is more important then a fellow employer who also requires assistance in lifting something have to do with stacking shelves and working at a cash register?

It makes no sense.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
firstly, what??

try and use punctuations. it is a fellow 'employeE', not employer.

as far as i can see, you're the one speaking/typing muddy english, you hypocrite.

so until you make your question clear, no one can understand, and therefore comment on what you said.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i worked out the question, he's basically asking why checkouts and shelf stacking need sales skills and the ability to talk to customers. i think.

i guess the answer would be because someone has to do it.

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
It looks like a typical scenario that you're presented with at interviews. TBH it's like most jobs that you apply for, whether low skilled or not, you're judged on things which are highly irrelevant to the actual job. Just get used to it.

CieL

HSC
Okay.. what does that whole slab of a question have to do with the topic called "low skilled jobs"?

HSC
N/A
What are you complaining about? You certainly sound like you can ramble on about shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)