lucky charms? (1 Viewer)

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
haha this reminds me of an article in the herald about schoolgirls in poland wearing red undies for good luck in passing their final exams *apparently its based on some supposed 'studies'

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by rubylotus11
They make keyrings? Sarah what do you want to study at sydney UNI?
im hoping for B arts/B commerce but the uai went up this yr and will probably go up again next yr :( but im still aiming for that course. *crosses fingers* and yeah they have heaps of usyd paraphernalia in the university newsagent. cups, mugs, shot glasses, flags, shirts, pens, card holders, stickers and u guessed it! keyrings! the keyring is only 6 bux!

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeah lucky charms are placebos. and placebos are things that help people...so who cares if they dont really bring luck, they just add confidence, like a childs teddy bear. i had this necklace..it broke. oh well, im not so worried. my new lucky charm is my brain. i take it with me everywhere. its also my tutor.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
lucky charms never seem to work with me. I remember walking into an AMEB piano exam with this tiny little troll. I got my first B+ after a winning streak of A's.

CURSE YOU TROLL!

Matthew_152

The pen that got me through the HSC....getting a UAI of 91.50 without it would have been a miracle for me...

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
how did a pen have supernatural powers to give u that uai? :p
lol don't think it had magical powers, just the ability to put ink on paper
hhehe

ya his right without it he would have never got that uai, below 30 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)