Macbeth : Interpret the question? (1 Viewer)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
I'm just confused about this upcoming assessment task notice:

+++++++++++++++++++

"on june 20, you will view a short video which deals with your writing subject and then you will twice listen to an excerpt on macbeth. You should take detailed notes. You will then write a speech from one of the following contexts which will be given to you prior to your listening material."

then, there will be a question, chosen random from the following 3:

1. You must deliver a speech to a group of fellow students concerning how shakespeare's language creates meaning using the selected excerpt as the basis for your material. You should establish the context of the excerpt in your speech.

2. You are a director of a production of Macbeth, and must deliver a speech to the cast and crew of the play about your ideas and directions for the excerpt played from Macbeth. You should establish the context of the excerpt in your speech.

3. As someone who has studies macbeth, you must deliver a speech to a group of fellow students concerning the use of dramatic techniques employed by Shakespeare. Use the selected excerpt as the basis for your material. You should establish the context of the excerpt in your speech.

+++++++++++++++++++++

As you see, they are going to give you a question, random from the above 3. I get what language means, and what i have to write in if it asks for so. But what about ideas and directions? and also for dramatic techniques, what am I going to have to write?

don't you hate assessments.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)