Macquarie Study Guides (1 Viewer)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Hello.

Does anyone know where I can buy the Macquarie Study Guides? Also, are there only Macquarie Study Guides for Chemistry? And how much are they?

Thank You soooo Much!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
you can by them from bookstores
i know that dymocks have them
there are others that aren't chemistry
i know that they have history and IPT as well
they are around $30
depending on where you go.
i find them to be better then excel
but it is up to you really

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
macq have guides for most subs such as chem, ancient, and i think even general maths they have one for. buy them wherever you get excel books from! practically everywhere ...

capsicum

HSC
you can get them everywhere and no, there are Macquarie study guides for more subjects like everyone has already said...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
if you are not sure whether to buy textbooks, go to the buy and sell section or wait till the HSC is over because many BOSers would have books that will be sold and at a cheaper price compared to the bookstores.

capsicum

HSC
oh just letting you know anyway, i saw the mac study guide yesterday at Dymocks for $27.95. :)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Thanks. I've been to Dymocks so many times, but I can't find them. I guess I'll have to search for them more carefully next time.

@Dark Secrets: I'm planning to buy some of my textbooks from past HSC students, but I'm trying to spend a $80 Textbook Scholarship that I recieved from my workplace first. Lol.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

tabularasa

HSC
I found the maquaries guides to be great. OI had chemistry. They also have an online test that you can do whihc is helpful. And to do the est you dont;' even have to buy the books just find the code word. Not that i do that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)