• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

magdas funny bits (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
OmG LoL WeN ShE SayYZ 'JuSt LoOK FoR ThE PaIr Of LeGz WiTh ThE FuNnY BiTs BeTwEeN ThEm' ItS SoOoO HiLaRiOuS LOL

fuck who can find this lame bitch funny, and why did she get her own show.

kath n kim is the one of the lamest shows i have ever seen

please someone tell me how can people find 'comedy' like this funny?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Argonaut said:
Because some people have a sense of humour. Though it's likely to be another bloopers show with the same tired old footage ...

i must say i am a fan of your ignorance, but i guess what i post is all you have to judge me :) and argo that show and those people should not be associated with humour my dear. I'm a fan of GOOD satire, kath n kim is BAD satire, and that magda character is even worse, shitbrick.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
OmG LoL WeN ShE SayYZ 'JuSt LoOK FoR ThE PaIr Of LeGz WiTh ThE FuNnY BiTs BeTwEeN ThEm' ItS SoOoO HiLaRiOuS LOL

fuck who can find this lame bitch funny, and why did she get her own show.

kath n kim is the one of the lamest shows i have ever seen

please someone tell me how can people find 'comedy' like this funny?
this is only one step above the '20 to 1' show where they get 'celebrities' to comment on shit they know nothing about

20 to 1 is also one step above friday night games. seriously, do they just make it all up on the day they film it?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Argonaut said:
And all you have to judge me is what I post. Shame, since sattire, cynicism and sarcasm are my watchwords. Ain't it a bitch that the internet doesn't allow you to use tone properly? Otherwise it's just words that I type, so the sattire and sarcasm are missed completely.
god damn angonaut, i think thats like the 1000th post youve made in which you claim yourself to be cynical and sarcastic. just stfu, k.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
But why would anyone 'fake' over the internet with posts like yours? Unless you are a really elusive human being, which i doubt you are, because you just get that feel from your photos, and your gay lame posts, and your acne, that you just suck in real life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)