maitenance (1 Viewer)

lozzipops_87

HSC
is the child support scheme effective? you know for aying matienance and everything.. i no what it is for but i just dont no if it effective or not PLZ PLZ help. also, what is achieving justice for society and the individual all about???

HSC
N/A
the CSS was effective in enforcement, as it monitored the payments. It also set out the payments in 1989 after taking over - but its method has been criticised for making the payments too high on the paying parent.

Also it is able to validate private agreements, which means less strain upon it.

yes it is effective at enforcement and resource efficiency, but it has been criticised as being in-sensitive toward the paying parent.

i am only a baer!

HSC
N/A
achieving justice for society and the individual can be linked to resource efficiency - court system is expensive which means more time spent by the individual and more money by society spent.

also society's values - are they taken into account and do they supercede those of the individual? example is gay relationships.

radhika87

Pro
HSC
lozzipops_87 said:
is the child support scheme effective? you know for aying matienance and everything.. i no what it is for but i just dont no if it effective or not PLZ PLZ help. also, what is achieving justice for society and the individual all about???
Carefully read your SYLLABUS.
Especially the bits at the end discussing morality etc.
In realation to effectiveness, u should look at resource effeciency, accessibilty etc.
IT's ALL IN THE SYLlABUS!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)