Major Crisis With Texts! (1 Viewer)

Sigourney

HSC
So I lied..

My problem is, we didn't do any non-fiction texts over year 12 and so 2 weeks beofre the end of last term we got given LionHeart and told we had to do that instead of Rabbit Proof Fence...

Can I do both? So I have 2 prescribed texts, 1 stimulus and 2 related-which are The MotorCycle Diaries and Don't forget to remember me by Carrie Underwood.

Thoughts?

Essentailly can i do/ will I get penalised for having 2 prescribed texts?

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Sigourney said:
So I lied..

My problem is, we didn't do any non-fiction texts over year 12 and so 2 weeks beofre the end of last term we got given LionHeart and told we had to do that instead of Rabbit Proof Fence...

Can I do both? So I have 2 prescribed texts, 1 stimulus and 2 related-which are The MotorCycle Diaries and Don't forget to remember me by Carrie Underwood.

Thoughts?

Essentailly can i do/ will I get penalised for having 2 prescribed texts?
YOU CAN DO IT.

lozzy52

HSC
While you might not get penolised if u do decide to do both texts it may be better if u concentrate on the one you know best,. They are marked by different centers than paper two and it is unlikely that they will know that you didnt do a non-ficton.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
I too was in the exact same situation....possibly coz we are in the same class lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)