Major Design Projects (1 Viewer)

speersy

HSC
N/A
hello since we are nearlly half way through the year and everybody has already started their project. I think it would be interesting if people posted there projects, i mean hardly any1 comes on the D&T forum anyway its not like everybody is going to copy. Also if possible include your progress for example

I am doing a coffee table with heaps chuncky turned legs. I am up to date with my folio however my prac work has mainly been test samples so far.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Speersy, your idea is fine however I dont think many people will post their projects up.

I know I wanted to keep my project confidential until it was marked- but that was just me, competitive.

I think its best to wait till the end of the year for people to post their projects (portfolios that is).

Taz-j

I dont mind

I don't mind telling people what I'm doing! I'm doing the interior design for a cafe. I'm creating colours, layout, theme etc. I;m even going to create advertisement for it that can be seen in our towns local newspaper and cinema.
I'm getting there but still develping the layout... I have clients so it makes it hard because they are never quite sure what they want. lol

I like your coffee table... sounds good, I have no wood work skills myself!

In my class there are people doing skatebording video, waterproof camera, drum kit case, innovative bedroom door, surf boards, etc.

speersy

HSC
N/A
yeah i like wood work except i am fairly worried about making my job innovative and unique. After all it is a design and tech project not a wood work project.
But nevertheless it will be pro when i finish it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)