Major Work marks (1 Viewer)

JackieLloyd

Hello, does anyone know if you completely stuffed up your major work, i mean it was absolutely appalling, and you are only doing 10 units, how much would this affect your uai results?

Because my major work was in truth, minor and really bad.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
JackieLloyd said:
Hello, does anyone know if you completely stuffed up your major work, i mean it was absolutely appalling, and you are only doing 10 units, how much would this affect your uai results?

Because my major work was in truth, minor and really bad.

Hi jackielloyd!

I feel sorry for you cuz no one replied to your post, so i am :p

How do you know you stuffed up your major work? Wait for it - here's a cliche for you - dont count your chickens before they've hatched! Even if you were under the word limit, or forgot to include a reflection statement, or your gran died, or your dog ate it the morning before and you only handed in one page (or your gran ate it... gosh, i dunno :))... you can still get some marks maybe, for what you HAVE handed in.

and if it's something that was out of your control, you can submit a misadventure application, ya know!

I ony do ten units, so i guess im relying on my MW too. My reflection statemnt was bad, and was 250 words over the word limit (and im assuming that i will get penalised for that) but i dont really mind too much

but if you're really worried about your work, do you wanna post it here? or send it to me privately? I'm sure its not all that bad.....

:D

J

jhakka

Extension 2 is really good for scaling if you do well. I don't know what happens if you do badly, though.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
accordiin to the SAM modulator, you still do pretty well.

Well, i tested it out a bit. The contribution to your UAI with a high 40's mark and a low 40's mark, is quite minimal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)