Major work proposal (1 Viewer)

bassqueen16

HSC
Hi, our teacher hasn't specified a proposal due date or anything, we just need to think about our ideas and what we think we might do... im very interested in celtic mythology and in particular the Arthurian legend of Tristan and Iseult... I'd greatly appreciate any opinions on this choice and what type of questions I could generate for my proposal/major work... TA!

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
bassqueen16 said:
Hi, our teacher hasn't specified a proposal due date or anything, we just need to think about our ideas and what we think we might do... im very interested in celtic mythology and in particular the Arthurian legend of Tristan and Iseult... I'd greatly appreciate any opinions on this choice and what type of questions I could generate for my proposal/major work... TA!
I know so little about those topics its not funny! They sound cool though!! And you can do almost anything of your choosing, just as long as it related to one or more of the syllabus dot points outlining the areas of study. there are some really wierd dot points like "contriversy over an archeaological dig" or something like that.. but it can be anything! Because these two "a historical debate or controversy" or "constrasting approaches to a historical personality, issue or event" can be warped to mean almost anything! Seriously just do whatever you find interesting! Then find an aspect that fits into the syllabus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)