Majorly Pissed Off (1 Viewer)

JuniorB

HSC
Jus got home from skool today n found out today that my chem teacher is gonna be away for 2 weeks.

I was majorly pissed

not like i do much work in chem coz hes an absolute wanker its still the principle im 5 weeks out from my HSC n no chem teacher now we hav the head teacher n he hasnt taught chem for like 4 years

so im a bit pissed off

*Lozzie*

HSC
well 2 weeks before our trials 2 of my teachers decided to be away, my english and my business teacher so for business we had a sub who pretented she knew everything but really didnt and were with the other advanced class for english

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It happens and you are by no means the only one that this has happened to and you want be the last. The only saving grace is that you should of learned the majority of the course by now with at most having one topic about to be completed. My suggestion is increasing the amount of study you do outside of school and if needed teach yourself the remainder of the course.

Although this is a set back there is still time for you to teach yourself and learn concepts you just haven't grasped. Good luck!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
JuniorB said:
Jus got home from skool today n found out today that my chem teacher is gonna be away for 2 weeks.

I was majorly pissed

not like i do much work in chem coz hes an absolute wanker its still the principle im 5 weeks out from my HSC n no chem teacher now we hav the head teacher n he hasnt taught chem for like 4 years

so im a bit pissed off
My maths teacher is going to be away for the next two weeks. But he can get shot for all i care.

P

pLuvia

Have you finished the course? If so, use the time to just just past papers, or revise

HSC
WELLL at least your business studies didnt dog you at tirals ... and we havnet even finished the cousre yet.... WHY does bsuiness have to have 5 TOPICS>...........................................................

so consider yourself lucky.. now we had the other class's teacher and my clas is ahead of all 3 classes .. and my friend said she was sitting in his class... and he ios sooo diifferent to them .. and the way he treats my class... rivialyyy.?? or bias... ?

yeahh ,, my business teacher was soooooooooo cooooooll .. i got a pic with him ..^^ lols....

Oh well....

bbye..

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
our shitty maths teacher went overseas for a month and left us with this other casual teacher.

we are so behind compared to the other maths classes in our grade. She can't even speak english properly :uhoh:

so I just complete all my maths work at home and with my tutor :uhhuh:

passion89

HSC
Something similar happened to the modern history class at my school. Their teacher left to the USA just before the trials and is scheduled to return...NEXT YEAR! They now have a casual PD/H/PE teacher...teaching them. The worst thing is that they haven't even finished the course. They're whinging and complaining heaps about it BUT it's still so negligent of the teacher to do that.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
yeh, same thing happened to us, our teacher for both IPT and SDD was away for the two and a bit weeks directly preceeding trials :/ It was very very shit. We got through it in the end though.... so it aint the end of the world or anything. Just gotta rely on urself a bit more, and not be dependant on the teacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)