• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Make Up Artist School (1 Viewer)

loveskeet

HSC
i plan on going to a college to study make up,and become a make up aritis after hsc 2007. i have found alot of schools around sydney but i really dont know which one is the best one to go to,if anyone knows any good schools,please tell me and also i need to get a loan for my studies as its $10,000,so if anyone knows any make up aritis loan places or soemthing like that please get back to me :)

jenchowdhury

HSC
Hey! Well my friend went on work experience to Madame Korner to see how it was like in Darling Harbour. She told me it was really good.

Last year i completed Certificate II for Make-Up Services at the Petersham TAFE. My teacher was a really good professional make-up artist and she taught at many different private colleges too. I can't remember the college she taught at but i would reccommend that one.. it has a well known make up store aswell. its not coming to mind! oh well ill post it here when i remember. if you type make-up school or academy into google alot will come up. i reccommend checking out the places.

also i wouldnt really reccommend the napeloen perdis academy. i have a friend that did it and she said they only used to napeloen products.. and u wouldnt want to learn how to do use make up that way. another one of my friends went to tafe with me did it after stopping with napeleon. like she attended the academy there but didnt like it and said tafe was much better. and the brand napeleon is a bit of a joke outside Australia.

Cheers,
xo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)