man im soo screwd...... (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
i got like yearly exams in a week and i feel like im going to go soo bad......i got 2 unit maths - gusing ill get maby 35%, business studies - i got a shit teacher i sware i havnt learnt any thing all year :| might get 50 %, Woodwork - is pretty dam hard i thought i was gonna be asy but i might get like 50 %, Ipt - im in a compisite class with like sdd and the teacher dosnt car about tha ipt people he just works with tha sdd people its soo shit ill get like 60 %, english standard - ill do ok at because thats pretty easy might get like 75% and biology im not that good at ill get liek 50 %... tha question is how can i get betta marks in like a week what are some good ways to study because im prone to do something like get shitfaced on tha weekend :| .....help me.....

Raginsheep

HSC
Umm...apparently if u record your notes and listen to them its a pretty good method from what I've heard.

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
wait until you see your actual marks to you stress ... who knows you probably did better than you thought

7th Sign

HSC
Raginsheep said:
Umm...apparently if u record your notes and listen to them its a pretty good method from what I've heard.
thats like soo boring.....+ i got no notes :|

Kulazzi

HSC
well then you better *desperately* start writing them up....:cool:....raginSheep was just answering your question.....you asked what were some good ways to study and how you can get better marks in a week .....:rolleyes: :)

v sia

HSC
Connections said:
i got like yearly exams in a week and i feel like im going to go soo bad......i got 2 unit maths - gusing ill get maby 35%, business studies - i got a shit teacher i sware i havnt learnt any thing all year :| might get 50 %, Woodwork - is pretty dam hard i thought i was gonna be asy but i might get like 50 %, Ipt - im in a compisite class with like sdd and the teacher dosnt car about tha ipt people he just works with tha sdd people its soo shit ill get like 60 %, english standard - ill do ok at because thats pretty easy might get like 75% and biology im not that good at ill get liek 50 %... tha question is how can i get betta marks in like a week what are some good ways to study because im prone to do something like get shitfaced on tha weekend :| .....help me.....

kinda ironic , this was my situation a few days ago , to answer your question , think about it this way , its year 11 and lucky none of those predicted bad marks will go to your HSC.

If your almost certain your going to get 35% for 2 unit maths , might as well fail it , its not like you can change ur attitude in 1 week and get 70-80% , business studies is basically just a whole bunch of stuff you have to memorise same with ipt , im no sure about the other subjects though . Just dont repeat what happened here next year and you should do fine

If you do want to get high for the yearly , study study study , right notes , business studies is the easiest to right notes ( its just hard to remember them all )

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
v sia said:
If you do want to get high for the yearly
i did that before my english exam. I feel pretty confident that it worked well.

7th Sign

HSC
man im soo screwd for business studies well my whole class is.....we havnt learnt anything all year we got like the shittest teacher......he hasnt even given us a sheet with whats in the test he hasnt really even told us we have a business studies test on because he has been away for the past 2 weeks......i sware if i fail im like gonna complain or something to like tha head teacher and try and get hooked up with a new teacher for next year.....any way im off now to try and study for biology :) later

v sia

HSC
Connections said:
man im soo screwd for business studies well my whole class is.....we havnt learnt anything all year
is that because your whole class fools around and im guessing you do the same , so its kind of your fault . The teacher is just their to guide you , business studies is easy, any dumbass can do well as long as they put the time in it to study the meanings and stuff . Any one doing business studies will agree with me on that .

Kulazzi

HSC
v_sia said:
is that because your whole class fools around and im guessing you do the same , so its kind of your fault . The teacher is just their to guide you , business studies is easy, any dumbass can do well as long as they put the time in it to study the meanings and stuff . Any one doing business studies will agree with me on that
yeah I agree. For business, the information is right there, in your textbook. The teacher's just there, as v_asia mentioned, to guide and assist you if you need help. But all the primary information is in the textbook, the teacher is like your secondary information :) :uhhuh:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
man i didnt do so well... i havent gotten back my favourite subs but here is what it looks like so far

Modern History: 60%
Chemistry: 40%
Business Studies: 56%
Maths (Gen): 68%
English: (im guessing 50-80s%)
Physics: (40s-70s%)

oh well they said i have to repeat cos i refused to do a modern history essay i got whilst i was on leave...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
unsure as well

i'm just as clueless as everone else. i think that i would do well. but sometimes when i think that, i either get heaps mad or do heaps shit.
i mite get: Extension maths 70-90
maths 2U 80-95
English: 60-80
Chemistry 50-70 (totally got blown away by questions)
Anceint history 80-90
Legal studies 70-90

well what i did was to just read over notes that i got in class, also worksheets, and yes mate...excel books...borrowed it off a friend. they work. but only if u read the whole damn thing. different study methods work for different people. sometimes just reading the ctual notes or actual learning the work properly. you have to decide

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
stop getting shitfaced?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)