• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

man-style pants (1 Viewer)

colourblind

HSC
N/A
I know that skinny legs are all the rage now, but has anyone seen any good quality man style slouchy pants around lately? Yes, i know it's going into summer and the odds of me finding some are getting slimmer.. but I want a few pairs.

Oh, and not those high waisted ones.

edit: price is no issue.

Last edited:

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i'v got some old pants u can borrow

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Jeans West, Just Jeans aren't too pricey.

I have nice wide-leg jeans from Just Jeans. They were around $90 but I don't know if they'd still have them.

colourblind

HSC
N/A
Price is not an issue, I'll spend as much as I need for good quality pants that fit and i'm not after jeans so much as actual pants (I have about 10 pairs of jeans and at least three pairs of those are wide legged pairs)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i bought tuxedo pants at glebe markets. they cost me $5. but not all of us have time to dig through bargain bins...

i also have some slacks i bought from SES and they were $15. everyone compliments me on them. i dont think they were originally intended to be slouchy, but i bought them in size 14 (normally 10) and so they are a relaxed fit.

if you dont mind expense, try david lawrence or cue for some nice dress pants, they might have the style youre after for prob about $100.

good luck...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)