Mangrove Assesment tast- Bio help. (2 Viewers)

Twickel

HSC
Hi
I have to write an aim in it I must mention the abiotic factors, biotic factors, food web and humam impact. I dont know how to word it properly.

To carry out experiments using various pieces of equipment which would test the abiotic factors of the Badu Mangrove system, view and test the biotic factors of the Badu system , analyse and discuss the human impacts on both the Biotic and Abiotic factors opf the Badu system and to view various organisms living in the Badu ecosystem and find examples of Mutualism, Commensalism and Allepathy related to the organisms living in the ecosystem.

One more thing is the foodwe, I have to construct a food web showing the tropich relationships between the organisms in the Badu system. Problem is our guide ran out of time and we left without filling out this section everyone I know is away at retreats.

Thanks

bored of sc

HSC
aims should be succinct and clear in their content

for example

to investigate how the biotic, abiotic and human factors affect the biological food web (not sure of your task)

:) help that helps

Twickel

HSC
the aim shoud include- abiotic factors, biotic factors, food web and human impact.

A clear set of aims that accurately describes the intent of the research performed. Each aim must reflect the studies describes in the report.-3 marks

Any help? I cant think of a way to word you see because we are not studying the human impacts on the food web only, its on the a and biotic factos and food web in the Badu mangroove place.

Twickel

HSC
To test the abiotic factors air temperature, water pH, water turbidity and soil moisture of the Badu mangrove system.
To analyse and test the abiotic factors, vegetation profile and abundance of seedlings and crabs in the Badu mangrove system.
To discuss and identify the negative and positive impacts humans have had on the Badu mangrove system.
To identify and discuss the different organisms and how they have adapted in the Badu mangrove system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)