• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

market research (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
has anyone done it before?
what did you do?
which company?
where did you go?
most importantly, how do i find companies to sign up for taste testing?

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Edit: Read ur post again... my post just concerns email surveys and websites

Most of them will rip you off. I've signed on to a lot and 99% there's a catch. Even if they do pay you for surveys, they'll have like a policy that states that they only pay you after you have earned like $100 so I say don't trust those fuckers.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
iambored said:
has anyone done it before?
what did you do?
which company?
where did you go?
most importantly, how do i find companies to sign up for taste testing?
can't help you sorry..but..hehe..i wouldn't mind finding out about taste testing either :p

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Market research is good and bad... I've done it a couple of times. You get paid like $50 or something for a couple of hours, all you have to do is answer questions on their product. Like, I went to one about deodorant, which was fascinating *rolls eyes*. They ask things like which smell do you prefer and what design is coolest and what kind of "image" it presents etc etc etc. Sometimes you get free samples at the end, which is cool.

Forgotten how I signed up in the first place, but once you have, you get put in their database and they know they can contact you for other market research stuff.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I've done market research twice since i signed up for one place (which was like 3 years ago). I think I signed up on their website (think it was www.feedbackplus.com.au) Answering the questions gets tedious cos u have to answer the same shit pretty much over and over (just for different items). I signed up to be a mystery shopper ages ago and i haven't received an offer once to go do something. :mad:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
yenta said:
I've done market research twice since i signed up for one place (which was like 3 years ago). I think I signed up on their website (think it was www.feedbackplus.com.au) Answering the questions gets tedious cos u have to answer the same shit pretty much over and over (just for different items). I signed up to be a mystery shopper ages ago and i haven't received an offer once to go do something. :mad:
How often do they contact a registered person

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
they rang me... they were the annoying people who call u random...but ended up to be a good thing. :) i am 75 bucks richer

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yenta said:
that company only deals with sydney, melbourne, brissy and nz :(

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
natstar said:
No the uni per se, for uni- ie my market research class. I have to do an assignment where I have to market research regarding the RTA and th eimplementation of P plate proposals.
Oh alright, cause ive heard ppl talking about that market research at uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)